Ducati Monster 797 gets a Rajputana Customs special edition in India
Ducati India has tied up with Jaipur-based Rajputana Customs to come up with a special customised edition of the Ducati Monster 797. This is the first Ducati custom to be officially commissioned by the bike maker in India. The Monster 797 Rajputana Customs edition has been built as part of the celebrations of 25 years of the Monster model line. The Monster 797 receives a custom-built fuel tank and has been given a brushed aluminium finish paint job. The tank also features Ducati Edizione Speciale (special edition) badges to distinguish it. This is a purely aesthetic job and there are no mechanical changes over the standard Monster 797.
Here is the full press release from Ducati India:
To celebrate the 25 successful years of Monster, Ducati India a luxury motorcycle brand, in association with the Rajputana Customs has come up with a very special and customized edition of Monster 797.
The Ducati Monster 797 is the first officially commissioned Ducati to be customized by Rajputana Customs and gets the details that the custom house is famous for incarnating. The Rajputana Customs influenced 797 gets a custom-built fuel tank whose design stays close to that of the iconic Monster and colour scheme that lends the 797 a very distinct, masculine look and feel.
On this occasion, Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India, said, "Monster is a bike that has become a cult and has been recognized worldwide with love since its inception for its muscular look with the true aesthetics of a naked bike. Rajputana Customs has done a fabulous job at embodying it with details that are meaningful, giving it a striking look. The Monster 797 in the Rajputana Custom Edizione Speciale looks every bit perfect and serves as the appropriate homage to this iconic motorcycle."
Twenty-five years have passed since the first Monster left the factory in Borgo Panigale, Bologna. Since its presentation to the public and the press at the "Intermot" international exhibition in Cologne in 1992, and its launch onto the market in 1993, this iconic Ducati model has brought a radical change to the world of motorcycles, creating a brand-new sector the naked sport bikes and generating one of the most devoted communities of enthusiasts.
The customization of Monster 797 by Rajputana Customs is the result of several hard-working months, to celebrate the legacy of the Monster worldwide. All Ducati riders can get in touch with Rajputana Customs at email@example.com to explore customisation opportunities for their Ducati Monster.
Starts Rs 8,08,000
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019