Ducati Monster 797, Multistrada 950, Desert Sled and Supersport India prices out!
Ducati India has announced that it will be launching several new models this year. Ahead of the launch, however, dealers are giving out prices of almost all the models. OVERDRIVE has got their hands on prices of the five new Ducati motorcycles that will be launched this year.
The entry-level Ducati Monster 797, which will sit below the 821, is priced at Rs 10.41 lakh. That's nearly Rs 3 lakh off the Monster 821's price. The motorcycle will officially be on sale by end-May. The other entry-level motorcycle in the Multistrada line-up, the 950 will be available in showrooms from the first week of August and is priced at Rs 15.12 lakh. Ducati has priced the range-topping Scrambler Desert Sled at Rs 11.96 lakh which is almost Rs 4 lakh above the base Icon. There will also be the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer, the prices of which are yet to be announced though. While the Scrambler Desert Sled will have some off-roading capability, the Cafe Racer will be more at home in the urbane locales. You can buy the Desert Sled by end-May, and bookings for the Cafe Racer are expected to follow soon.
Ducati dealers are also giving out prices of the Panigale lookalike, the S939. If you remember, the Ducati 939 Supersport was showcased at the World Ducati Week last year to a closed-door audience. The bike uses a trellis frame and is said to be friendlier to ride than the Panigale twins. It is expected to be adept both at road and the track. For the base S939, Ducati charges 15.51 lakh while the highly customisable S939 S model is priced at Rs 17.14 lakh. The surprise? All the prices mentioned here are on-road Mumbai. Expect Ducati India to roll out an official statement with the prices of all these motorcycles.
Starts Rs 8,05,000
Starts Rs 12,08,000
Starts Rs 12,82,000
Starts Rs 7,33,000
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India
- NewsFord Mustang is the best-selling sports coupe in the world for third year in a row
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch