Ducati Monster 797 Plus launched in India at Rs 8.03 lakh
Ducati has launched a new variant of its naked sport offering 797 called the 797 Plus priced at Rs 8.03 lakh, ex-showroom, India. This new variant was launched in continuation with the celebration of 25 years of Monster. The Ducati Monster 797 Plus comes with a flyscreen and passenger seat cowl, both matching the tank and front mudguard. Both these items are also available as an accessory and can be fitted on the regular Monster for a premium of Rs 30,000.
The Ducati Monster 797 Plus comes with a flyscreen and a rear cowl
Mechanically, the Ducati 797 Plus remains identical to the regular model. It is is powered by the Desmodue, 803cc, air-cooled, L-twin motor that develops 75PS at 8,250rpm and 68.9Nm at 5,750rpm. Wondering how does it ride? Here's a detailed road test review.
Ducati is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom, India
In addition to the launch of the Ducati Monster 797 Plus, Ducati has also started the deliveries of the Monster 821. Launched in India in May this year, the Ducati Monster 821 is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom, India. The 2018 Monster 821 features a new LED headlamp, redesigned fuel tank and tail section. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The Monster 821 compete with the 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750, Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple RS and S in the entry-level sport naked segment. More on the Ducati Monster 821 here.
Starts Rs 8,03,000
Starts Rs 9,56,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630