Ducati Monster 821 image gallery
After the successful launch of the Ducati Monster 1200 some time ago, the Italian manufacturer has announced a latest addition to this family- the new Monster 821.
Powered by the latest version of the Ducati's 821 Testastretta 11°engine, the new Monster combines 114PS and 89.3Nm of torque with a low dry weight of 179.5 kg. Besides fully adjustable seat height, this new model has an 8-stage traction control, a 3-stage ABS and 3-stage ride-by-wire, which can be adjusted by simply pressing a button.
Bike will be available in several colors -a red version with red frame and black wheels, white design with red frame and matte red wheels, star white silk with red frame and matte red wheels. There will also be a dark version sporting a black frame with black wheels.
The following are pictures of the all new 2014 Ducati Monster 821.
The 2014 Ducati Monster 821
The dark stealth version of the Monster sports a black frame with black wheels
Both red and white liveries are equipped with color-matched single-seat covers
The model has a fully adjustable seat height
The 821 has a low dry weight of 179, 5 kg
The red frame with black wheels grants a bold look to this monster
The model is equipped with 8-stage traction control, a 3-stage ABS and 3-stage ride-by-wire
The latest edition of the Ducati is powered by the 821 Testastretta 11° engine
The model is now available to restricted license holders with the specially regulated power versions of 25kw for Switzerland and 35kw for other participating countries.
The engine combines 114PS and 89.3Nm of torque
The new model maintains its stylish character using the new chassis and muscular styling of the Monster 1200
The Monster 821 uses next generation technologies and delivers a high-adrenaline experience
Read more about the Ducati Monster 821 here
Starts Rs 9,56,000
Starts Rs 20,10,000
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV