Ducati offering complementary aluminium panniers with the purchase of a Multistrada 950
Celebrating three years of operations in the country, Ducati India is offering a special offer to buyers of the Ducati Multistrada 950. With this, every customer who buys a Multistrada 950 will get a set of Touratech aluminium panniers worth INR 1,95,000 at no additional cost.
The aluminium side panniers, manufactured in collaboration with Touratech, are made from anodized natural aluminium with a top-opening design. The left pannier can accommodate a full-face helmet and features a total capacity of 85 litres, they fit in with the bike without affecting handling.
The Multistrada 950 looks identical to the 1200 but being more off-road oriented gets a longer wheelbase than the 1200. The Hypermotard/Supersport's 937cc, liquid-cooled 90-degree twin does duty here as well producing 113PS and 96Nm. The 950 gets the same Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro modes as the bigger Multistrada. Sport and Touring offer the full 113PS, while Urban and Enduro reduce output to 75PS.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 also comes with a range of other accessories like tubeless spoke rims, Termignoni exhaust, engine protection, carbon fibre parts, LED headlamps, and different types of rider's seats to name a few.
Ducati says this initiative and others like unlimited kilometres roadside assistance, extended warranty programme & Ducati Financial Services offering 0% rate of interest are meant to add value to the experience of owning one of their bikes.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 is an entry-level adventure touring offering from the Italian motorcycle manufacturer. It was first showcased at the 2016 EICMA show in Milan. Ducati India launched the Multistrada 950 at Rs 12.60 lakh in June last year. Read our first ride review on the Ducati Multistrada 950 here.
Starts Rs 12,80,000
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire