Ducati Panigale V4 and V4 S bookings re-open in India
Ducati has reopened bookings for the bookings for the Panigale V4 and V4 S at an introductory price of Rs 20,53,000 & Rs 25,29,000 (Ex-showroom India) with deliveries starting in July 2018. The bike had been launched in India in January this year but the initial 20 units were sold out within a week of the announcement. The bikes will be available for bookings across Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi & Kolkata.
Powering the all-new Ducati Panigale V4 is the new Desmosedici Stradale V4 as the name suggests, is a 4-cylinder and is very similar to the MotoGP engine. Ducati has kept the 81mm bore but increased the swept volume to make it a 1100cc to help with more road-going torque. The new engine makes 214PS at 13,000rpm and 124Nm of torque between 8,750rpm to 12,250rpm.
The Panigale V4's standard equipment includes launch control, a quick shift function, ABS, traction control, slide control, full-LED headlight with DRLs, Sachs steering damper, quick control selection, automatic switch-off of turn signals. Additionally, the V4 S gets uprated Öhlins suspension and steering dampers and higher quality components like Marchesini aluminium forged wheels and lithium-ion battery.
Sergi Canovas, managing director of Ducati India said that the overwhelming response which the Panigale V4 has received, even before the start of deliveries, is a testament of its domination in the superbike segment and they are delighted to announce the reopening of bookings to cater to the pending customers' requests that they've collected so far.
Starts Rs 14,57,000
Starts Rs 20,57,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000