Ducati Panigale V4 and V4 S bookings re-open in India
Ducati has reopened bookings for the bookings for the Panigale V4 and V4 S at an introductory price of Rs 20,53,000 & Rs 25,29,000 (Ex-showroom India) with deliveries starting in July 2018. The bike had been launched in India in January this year but the initial 20 units were sold out within a week of the announcement. The bikes will be available for bookings across Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi & Kolkata.
Powering the all-new Ducati Panigale V4 is the new Desmosedici Stradale V4 as the name suggests, is a 4-cylinder and is very similar to the MotoGP engine. Ducati has kept the 81mm bore but increased the swept volume to make it a 1100cc to help with more road-going torque. The new engine makes 214PS at 13,000rpm and 124Nm of torque between 8,750rpm to 12,250rpm.
The Panigale V4's standard equipment includes launch control, a quick shift function, ABS, traction control, slide control, full-LED headlight with DRLs, Sachs steering damper, quick control selection, automatic switch-off of turn signals. Additionally, the V4 S gets uprated Öhlins suspension and steering dampers and higher quality components like Marchesini aluminium forged wheels and lithium-ion battery.
Sergi Canovas, managing director of Ducati India said that the overwhelming response which the Panigale V4 has received, even before the start of deliveries, is a testament of its domination in the superbike segment and they are delighted to announce the reopening of bookings to cater to the pending customers' requests that they've collected so far.
Starts Rs 14,53,000
Starts Rs 20,53,000
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch