Ducati Scrambler 1100 features in new Venom trailer with Tom Hardy
Just the 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 is about to make its debut in India, comes the trailer of the upcoming Marvel film Venom. The Scrambler 1100 features in the trailer as the ride of choice for Venom/Eddie Brock, the lead character portrayed by actor Tom Hardy. Venom is an anti-hero from the Spiderman comic series. Hardy is himself the owner of a Triumph Thruxton. For the movie, however, he rides the motorcycle and in a sequence shown in the trailer, the actor and the motorcycle are airborne in a physics-defying stunt.
The rugged yet sporty personality of the Scrambler seems to suit Hardy's character, who plays an anti-hero in Venom. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 was unveiled at last year's EICMA. It comes powered by an oil and air-cooled 1079cc L-twin motor that also powered the Ducati Monster 1100. Besides the engine, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 also gets a slightly tweaked styling.
One of the immediate distinctions you will notice on the Scrambler 1100 from its smaller 803cc sibling are the twin underseat exhausts as well as the gold finish on the Ohlins front forks. There are three variants on offer, with the top-spec Sport variant sporting Ohlins suspension and a different handlebar design.
Here is the trailer:
Starts Rs 7,23,000
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Santolino Lorenzo dominates Moto category
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
- NewsBrabus makes a 600PS Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled