Ducati Scrambler 1100 features in new Venom trailer with Tom Hardy
Just the 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 is about to make its debut in India, comes the trailer of the upcoming Marvel film Venom. The Scrambler 1100 features in the trailer as the ride of choice for Venom/Eddie Brock, the lead character portrayed by actor Tom Hardy. Venom is an anti-hero from the Spiderman comic series. Hardy is himself the owner of a Triumph Thruxton. For the movie, however, he rides the motorcycle and in a sequence shown in the trailer, the actor and the motorcycle are airborne in a physics-defying stunt.
The rugged yet sporty personality of the Scrambler seems to suit Hardy's character, who plays an anti-hero in Venom. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 was unveiled at last year's EICMA. It comes powered by an oil and air-cooled 1079cc L-twin motor that also powered the Ducati Monster 1100. Besides the engine, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 also gets a slightly tweaked styling.
One of the immediate distinctions you will notice on the Scrambler 1100 from its smaller 803cc sibling are the twin underseat exhausts as well as the gold finish on the Ohlins front forks. There are three variants on offer, with the top-spec Sport variant sporting Ohlins suspension and a different handlebar design.
Here is the trailer:
Starts Rs 7,27,000
Starts Rs 10,91,000
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models