Ducati Scrambler 1100 features in new Venom trailer with Tom Hardy
Just the 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 is about to make its debut in India, comes the trailer of the upcoming Marvel film Venom. The Scrambler 1100 features in the trailer as the ride of choice for Venom/Eddie Brock, the lead character portrayed by actor Tom Hardy. Venom is an anti-hero from the Spiderman comic series. Hardy is himself the owner of a Triumph Thruxton. For the movie, however, he rides the motorcycle and in a sequence shown in the trailer, the actor and the motorcycle are airborne in a physics-defying stunt.
The rugged yet sporty personality of the Scrambler seems to suit Hardy's character, who plays an anti-hero in Venom. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 was unveiled at last year's EICMA. It comes powered by an oil and air-cooled 1079cc L-twin motor that also powered the Ducati Monster 1100. Besides the engine, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 also gets a slightly tweaked styling.
One of the immediate distinctions you will notice on the Scrambler 1100 from its smaller 803cc sibling are the twin underseat exhausts as well as the gold finish on the Ohlins front forks. There are three variants on offer, with the top-spec Sport variant sporting Ohlins suspension and a different handlebar design.
Here is the trailer:
Also see: Ducati 2018 Scrambler 1100 first ride review
Starts Rs 10,91,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far