Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer launched in India at Rs 9.32 lakh
Ducati has launched the new Scrambler Cafe Racer in India at Rs 9.32 lakh (ex-showroom). As the name suggests, this is the Cafe Racer iteration of the Scrambler, and its design is inspired by the cafe racer movement that took place in the '60s. The bike surely looks the part with the clip-on handlebars, anodised aluminium cover, black coffee shade and a Termignoni exhaust. The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer also comes with a seat to complete that quintessential cafe racer look.
The Scrambler Cafe Racer is powered by an air- and oil-cooled, 803cc, L-Twin engine that produces 73PS at 8,250rpm and 67Nm at 5,750rpm.
Though this is a cafe racer, Ducati has gone all out to give it a sporty side. This explains the 17-inch, gold, cast aluminium alloy wheels and the radially mounted Brembo M4.32 calipers.
Speaking about the launch of the Scrambler Cafe Racer in India, Sergi Canovas Garriga, managing director, Ducati India Pvt Ltd, said that bike represents the expression of free spirit and is a style icon for the enthusiasts.
Ducati India has also introduced a wide range of accessories and apparel to complement the Scrambler Cafe Racer.
Starts Rs 7,23,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16