Ducati teases new off-road motorcycle with image
Ducati has just teased a new image of its upcoming motorcycle. The image shows a Ducati badge covered in mud, on what appears to be the nose of a motorcycle. This has led to reports suggesting that this could be the new 2019 Ducati Multistrada Enduro with the new 1260 engine that was launched in the standard, S, and Pikes Peak versions of the Multistrada earlier this year.
If you are as curious as us, you won't have to wait too long, though. For, Ducati has also started with the image that the new motorcycle is coming October 11, today. Ducati only recently showcased its updated 2019 range of the Ducati Scrambler during Intermot 2018.
Now, while it is not yet confirmed that the motorcycles in the teaser image is the new 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro, the engine update is due on the company's big adventure tourer. The added displacement only adds a small amountnof power torque over the outgoing 1200 engine, but changes the character and response of the motorcycle quite a bit. You read our Multistrada 1260 review here.
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp