Ducati teases new off-road motorcycle with image
Ducati has just teased a new image of its upcoming motorcycle. The image shows a Ducati badge covered in mud, on what appears to be the nose of a motorcycle. This has led to reports suggesting that this could be the new 2019 Ducati Multistrada Enduro with the new 1260 engine that was launched in the standard, S, and Pikes Peak versions of the Multistrada earlier this year.
If you are as curious as us, you won't have to wait too long, though. For, Ducati has also started with the image that the new motorcycle is coming October 11, today. Ducati only recently showcased its updated 2019 range of the Ducati Scrambler during Intermot 2018.
Now, while it is not yet confirmed that the motorcycles in the teaser image is the new 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro, the engine update is due on the company's big adventure tourer. The added displacement only adds a small amountnof power torque over the outgoing 1200 engine, but changes the character and response of the motorcycle quite a bit. You read our Multistrada 1260 review here.
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch