Eberhard Kern is the new CEO of Mercedes-Benz India
Eberhard Kern succeeds Peter Honegg as the new CEO and managing director of Mercedes-Benz India Limited. Kern is a veteran with Daimler having spent around three decades with them and being on assignments across Asia and other global markets.
On his appointment in India, Eberhard Kern said, "I inherit a very strong organization in this market where Mercedes-Benz is held in highest esteem. Our production facility is one of the best in the Mercedes-Benz world; our product line-up is exciting and holds tremendous potential. The new generation cars from the Mercedes stable will, in my opinion, play a pivotal role and our wide network of dealers are poised to support the growth. In short, the fundamentals are strong and we look forward to sustained profitable growth in the next years. "
- ReviewCitroen C5 Aircross first drive review
- News2019 Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition to be launched at Rs 5.17 lakh
- News2020 Tata Tigor facelift spotted testing again
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled