Eberhard Kern is the new CEO of Mercedes-Benz India
Eberhard Kern succeeds Peter Honegg as the new CEO and managing director of Mercedes-Benz India Limited. Kern is a veteran with Daimler having spent around three decades with them and being on assignments across Asia and other global markets.
On his appointment in India, Eberhard Kern said, "I inherit a very strong organization in this market where Mercedes-Benz is held in highest esteem. Our production facility is one of the best in the Mercedes-Benz world; our product line-up is exciting and holds tremendous potential. The new generation cars from the Mercedes stable will, in my opinion, play a pivotal role and our wide network of dealers are poised to support the growth. In short, the fundamentals are strong and we look forward to sustained profitable growth in the next years. "
- NewsMotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo announces retirement at the end of 2019 season
- NewsThe McLaren Elva is the company's lightest ever road car, and promises to be its most visceral
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India tomorrow
- NewsBSVI Honda SP 125 launched in India - Prices start at Rs 72,900
- News2020 Tata Altroz spotted testing ahead of December 3 unveiling