EBR 1190 SX specs, pricing out
Eric Buell Racing recently showed off a tantalising naked concept bike based on its 1190 RX super bike. The Hero MotoCorp owned company has now revealed that the bike will cost about Rs 10 lakh (before taxes and duties) in the US. The bike will be called the 1190 SX and will be using the same Rotax designed V-Twin engine that produces 185PS at the crank and over 135Nm of torque.
These are exactly the same figures as those of the faired bike but the SX weighs slightly less at 188kg, thanks to the lack of a fairing. Maximum permissible lean angle has reduced from 54 degrees on the RX to 48 due to the revised, more upright ergos. The 1190 SX uses EBR's trademark design features like using the frame as a fuel tank for better mass centralisation and lower weight, hubless wheel and those cool looking perimeter disc brakes that help reduce unsprung weight
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300