EBR 1190 SX specs, pricing out
Eric Buell Racing recently showed off a tantalising naked concept bike based on its 1190 RX super bike. The Hero MotoCorp owned company has now revealed that the bike will cost about Rs 10 lakh (before taxes and duties) in the US. The bike will be called the 1190 SX and will be using the same Rotax designed V-Twin engine that produces 185PS at the crank and over 135Nm of torque.
These are exactly the same figures as those of the faired bike but the SX weighs slightly less at 188kg, thanks to the lack of a fairing. Maximum permissible lean angle has reduced from 54 degrees on the RX to 48 due to the revised, more upright ergos. The 1190 SX uses EBR's trademark design features like using the frame as a fuel tank for better mass centralisation and lower weight, hubless wheel and those cool looking perimeter disc brakes that help reduce unsprung weight
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review