Ebrahim and Bartholomew take third place in Race 2 of Super Trofeo Asia series at Sepang
The first round of the 2017 Super Trofeo Asia Series was a mixed bag for Armaan Ebrahim and team-mate Jack Bartholomew. The FFF Racing duo finished seventh in the first race, and took third place in the second race.
In Race 1, the Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo that they were piloting was seventh on the grid. The race started dry, after which when it began raining they found themselves struggling for pace. Despite the fact that they climbed up to seventh on track at one point, a drive through penalty meant that the ended the race seventh.
They did better in Race 2. While they started seventh, that was the same position that Bartholomew was in when he handed the car to Armaan during the pit window. Armaan then made progress up the order, ending the race in third place.
The next round of the Super Trofeo Asia Series will be held at Buriram in Thailand in May.
Starts Rs 2.99 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden