EESL installs fast chargers at Parliament House
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), the government body entrusted with the efficient management of the country's energy resources recently set up three fast chargers and four regular chargers at the Parliament Building in New Delhi.
Snehlata Shrivastava, Secretary-General of the Lok Sabha inaugurated these AC and DC chargers. These installations will supply to the Tata Tigor EVs and Mahindra eVerito EVs procured by the government as part of the tender floated some time ago. These chargers have been set up as part of the government's FAME2 initiative. Eventually, the government will set up similar charging infrastructure for private EV owners at public spaces like malls, fuel stations and parking spaces.
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- NewsShell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
- NewsMaruti Suzuki opens over 200 service station across India in 2018-19
- NewsRenault Triber to be positioned between Kwid and the Duster in India
- NewsLand Rover reveals all-new 2020 Discovery Sport
- NewsIndia could get vehicle registration portability