EESL installs fast chargers at Parliament House
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), the government body entrusted with the efficient management of the country's energy resources recently set up three fast chargers and four regular chargers at the Parliament Building in New Delhi.
Snehlata Shrivastava, Secretary-General of the Lok Sabha inaugurated these AC and DC chargers. These installations will supply to the Tata Tigor EVs and Mahindra eVerito EVs procured by the government as part of the tender floated some time ago. These chargers have been set up as part of the government's FAME2 initiative. Eventually, the government will set up similar charging infrastructure for private EV owners at public spaces like malls, fuel stations and parking spaces.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block