EESL installs fast chargers at Parliament House
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), the government body entrusted with the efficient management of the country's energy resources recently set up three fast chargers and four regular chargers at the Parliament Building in New Delhi.
Snehlata Shrivastava, Secretary-General of the Lok Sabha inaugurated these AC and DC chargers. These installations will supply to the Tata Tigor EVs and Mahindra eVerito EVs procured by the government as part of the tender floated some time ago. These chargers have been set up as part of the government's FAME2 initiative. Eventually, the government will set up similar charging infrastructure for private EV owners at public spaces like malls, fuel stations and parking spaces.
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- Review2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S first ride review
- NewsGovernment approves new Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard