Eicher appoints Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the CFO
Eicher Motors Ltd has announced the Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the Chief Financial Officer with effect from 6th May and he will report to Vinod K Dasari, CEO of Royal Enfield. He will be a part of the Royal Enfield management system and will lead the finance function for Eicher Motors.
Kaleeswaran takes on the role after Lalit Malik who has been the CFO for 10 years at the company and now he continues to be the Chief Commercial Officer for Royal Enfield.
Kaleeswaran has an experience of 17 years in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, business partnering, investor relations, fundraising, strategic planning, audit and risk management. Before joining Eicher, Kaleeswaran was working with Mondelez International in India and Asia. And he has also worked with Aditya Birla Fashions and TVS Motor Company Limited.
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block