Eicher Polaris Multix launched in Haryana at Rs 3.49 lakh
Eicher Polaris Private Limited launched the Multix in India in 2015. And now the company plans to expand its footprint in the country. Eicher Polaris has entered Haryana with the Multix at Rs 3.49 lakh, ex-Faridabad. With this, the company plans to open dealerships at six different locations in the state, namely Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Hisar, Rohtak, Ambala and Gurgaon.
Eicher Polaris states that the Multix is targeted at independent businessmen which form an estimated population of 5.8 crores in India. The company's newest dealership, Faridabad Motors Pvt, is located at Plot Number 916, B Block, Sector 64, Mohana Road, Ballabgarh. The company will be displaying the entire Multix range along with its accessories.
The Multix is powered by a 511cc diesel engine that generates 9.92PS at 3,000rpm and churns out 27.1Nm between 1,400-2,200rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. There are two variants on offer - the base AX+ and the top MX. The base variant comes without doors while the top variant comes with doors as well as an optional cover for the cargo area. Eicher Polaris claims that the Multix can deliver an overall efficiency of 28.45kmpl. It comes with a tubular frame structure and Roll-Over Protection System (ROPS) that provides structural stability. We have already driven the Multix and here is our detailed first impression.
"It is a proud moment for us to launch Multix in Haryana. Multix is a ground-up innovation, designed and engineered for the independent businessman. It is a personal vehicle loaded with utility to empower independent business owners and help them unlock their potential. We look forward to value adding to the business and personal needs of these businessmen in Haryana," said Pankaj Dubey, chief executive officer, Eicher Polaris Private Ltd.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000