Eicher Polaris Multix launched in Haryana at Rs 3.49 lakh
Eicher Polaris Private Limited launched the Multix in India in 2015. And now the company plans to expand its footprint in the country. Eicher Polaris has entered Haryana with the Multix at Rs 3.49 lakh, ex-Faridabad. With this, the company plans to open dealerships at six different locations in the state, namely Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Hisar, Rohtak, Ambala and Gurgaon.
Eicher Polaris states that the Multix is targeted at independent businessmen which form an estimated population of 5.8 crores in India. The company's newest dealership, Faridabad Motors Pvt, is located at Plot Number 916, B Block, Sector 64, Mohana Road, Ballabgarh. The company will be displaying the entire Multix range along with its accessories.
The Multix is powered by a 511cc diesel engine that generates 9.92PS at 3,000rpm and churns out 27.1Nm between 1,400-2,200rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. There are two variants on offer - the base AX+ and the top MX. The base variant comes without doors while the top variant comes with doors as well as an optional cover for the cargo area. Eicher Polaris claims that the Multix can deliver an overall efficiency of 28.45kmpl. It comes with a tubular frame structure and Roll-Over Protection System (ROPS) that provides structural stability. We have already driven the Multix and here is our detailed first impression.
"It is a proud moment for us to launch Multix in Haryana. Multix is a ground-up innovation, designed and engineered for the independent businessman. It is a personal vehicle loaded with utility to empower independent business owners and help them unlock their potential. We look forward to value adding to the business and personal needs of these businessmen in Haryana," said Pankaj Dubey, chief executive officer, Eicher Polaris Private Ltd.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show