EICMA 2015: Honda City Adventure Concept unveiled
At the ongoing Milan Motorcycle show 2015, Honda Motorcycles unveiled its new City Adventure Concept. Said to be a precursor to the design and development that future Honda scooters and adventure motorcycles will be taking, the City Adventure concept is quite a fetching scooter. While Honda hasn't revealed engine specs or any technical details, a few details of the scooter concept stand out in the images.
For example, we can see that given the adventure route it will take, the concept has a long travel front suspension, knuckle protectors, knobby tyres and an upswept exhaust. The scooter also looks at the practicality side by offering an adjustable windscreen. Also expected is a large underseat storage under that seemingly well bolstered seat. The meters are a full digital unit.
While there are no details about the powerplant that this scooter will be using, expect it to be a more powerful version than what Honda currently offers. Look at those front dual discs. They are proof enough that this scooter will host a powerful motor.
We say enough with the teasing Honda and get it out in the showrooms already.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350