EICMA 2015: Honda City Adventure Concept unveiled
At the ongoing Milan Motorcycle show 2015, Honda Motorcycles unveiled its new City Adventure Concept. Said to be a precursor to the design and development that future Honda scooters and adventure motorcycles will be taking, the City Adventure concept is quite a fetching scooter. While Honda hasn't revealed engine specs or any technical details, a few details of the scooter concept stand out in the images.
For example, we can see that given the adventure route it will take, the concept has a long travel front suspension, knuckle protectors, knobby tyres and an upswept exhaust. The scooter also looks at the practicality side by offering an adjustable windscreen. Also expected is a large underseat storage under that seemingly well bolstered seat. The meters are a full digital unit.
While there are no details about the powerplant that this scooter will be using, expect it to be a more powerful version than what Honda currently offers. Look at those front dual discs. They are proof enough that this scooter will host a powerful motor.
We say enough with the teasing Honda and get it out in the showrooms already.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India