EICMA 2015: Honda City Adventure Concept unveiled
At the ongoing Milan Motorcycle show 2015, Honda Motorcycles unveiled its new City Adventure Concept. Said to be a precursor to the design and development that future Honda scooters and adventure motorcycles will be taking, the City Adventure concept is quite a fetching scooter. While Honda hasn't revealed engine specs or any technical details, a few details of the scooter concept stand out in the images.
For example, we can see that given the adventure route it will take, the concept has a long travel front suspension, knuckle protectors, knobby tyres and an upswept exhaust. The scooter also looks at the practicality side by offering an adjustable windscreen. Also expected is a large underseat storage under that seemingly well bolstered seat. The meters are a full digital unit.
While there are no details about the powerplant that this scooter will be using, expect it to be a more powerful version than what Honda currently offers. Look at those front dual discs. They are proof enough that this scooter will host a powerful motor.
We say enough with the teasing Honda and get it out in the showrooms already.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India