EICMA 2017: All-new Ducati V4 Panigale image gallery
Ducati has put all speculations about its upcoming motorcycle to rest by unveiling the all-new V4 Panigale superbike, just before the EICMA 2017. Unarguably, it is one of the most amazing looking motorcycles, something that is a given when comes to a Ducati. Under those flowing, razor sharp lines, lies an all-new motor that bids farewell to the iconic L-Twin unit. The new 1103cc, 90-degree Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine produces 214PS at 13,000rpm and 119Nm of torque between 8,750rpm to 12,250rpm. The engine can rev up to 14,000rpm and Ducati says that it doesn't need a counter balancer because of the 90-degree V-angle. There will be three models on sale next year, the base, S and the Speciale. The S gets Ohlins suspension whereas the Speciale features a full-blown titanium exhaust that unleashes 226PS. While you can read about the all-new Ducati V4 Panigale here, scroll below to see the images of the superbike.
The 2018 Ducati V4 S is the most powerful superbike in its class
The aggressive looking front of the 2018 Ducati makes it extremely appealing
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 gets one of the best looking rears in the business. Notice the rear air ducts that, in addition to looking amazing, also improve aerodynamics
The addition of two-cylinders makes the motor of the 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 heavier than the 1,285 cc unit by 2.2kg, while the kerb weight has gone up by 5.5kg
The chassis of the all-new Ducati Panigale V4 consists of a new frame that bolts on the front and rear cylinder heads while the swingarm mounts on the back of the engine casing.
The new motor has a power output of 214PS, which can be further increased to 226PS by bolting on a full titanium exhaust.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4 comes equipped with ABS Cornering Bosch Evo with a 3-level lean angle-sensitive system, Ducati traction control, Ducati slide control Evo, Ducati wheelie control Evo, three-level launch control, and engine brake control
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V8 gets race, sport and street riding modes that alter the throttle mapping and response along with suspension settings.
That's the 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
For the premium, S and Speciale versions of the Panigale V4, both ends get Ohlins with a new objective based tuning arrangement making it a semi-active suspension setup
Starts Rs 14,53,000
Starts Rs 20,53,000
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty