EICMA 2017: BMW F 850 GS and F 750 GS image gallery
The BMW F750GS and BMW F850GS have been unveiled at the EICMA 2017 and could be on their way to India in 2018, if the idea is given a green signal. BMW Motorrad intends to bring these two motorcycles to the country via the CBU route from Munich, Germany. However, BMW Motorrad will ensure good pricing for the F750GS and F850GS when they are launched in India, just as they did with the flagship adventure model, BMW R1200GS, earlier. The mid-segment adventure motorcycles from BMW Motorrad have been completely redesigned, the company claims. While the the F750GS is designed for who want to experience a an all-round travel enduro in combination with a low seat height, the F850GS features a more touring-friendly personality with enhanced off-road ability. More details on the upcoming BMW bikes.
- NewsImage gallery: Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Design Sketches
- NewsHigher penalties for traffic violation from September 1 says Nitin Gadkari
- ReviewBMW 3 Series 330i G20 review
- FeaturesPositive Effects of This Year's Budget on Electric Cars
- News2019 BMW 3 Series launched in India, prices start at Rs 41.40 lakh