EICMA 2017: BMW F 850 GS and F 750 GS image gallery
The BMW F750GS and BMW F850GS have been unveiled at the EICMA 2017 and could be on their way to India in 2018, if the idea is given a green signal. BMW Motorrad intends to bring these two motorcycles to the country via the CBU route from Munich, Germany. However, BMW Motorrad will ensure good pricing for the F750GS and F850GS when they are launched in India, just as they did with the flagship adventure model, BMW R1200GS, earlier. The mid-segment adventure motorcycles from BMW Motorrad have been completely redesigned, the company claims. While the the F750GS is designed for who want to experience a an all-round travel enduro in combination with a low seat height, the F850GS features a more touring-friendly personality with enhanced off-road ability. More details on the upcoming BMW bikes.
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business
- NewsNissan Magnite SUV concept's interior design revealed, could feature an AMT
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India