EICMA 2017: Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is a tourer-friendly supercharged motorcycle
Kawasaki revealed the new Ninja H2 SX at the EICMA 2017. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is slightly based onthe renowned H2 and will be a more affordable version of its supercharged twin. The new bits include the chassis, two display modes, electronic cruise control, TFT colour dash, Kawasaki Cornering Management Function, two-way quickshifter, engine braking control, launch control, cornering lights and traction control. Unlike modern tourers from Ducati, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX doesn't get an electronic suspension but the shocks on both the ends are adjustable.
Kawasaki has reworked the supercharger in the 998cc motor to be a bit more linear which we assume will translate to being rider-friendly for all those newbies. The engine makes 210PS/136Nm and Kawasaki says that its as efficient as its other 1,000cc touring machine - the Versys 1000. To substantiate the claim, there is also the smaller 19-litre fuel tank. There are two trims of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX - base and SE. Like all things which come with the moniker SE, even the Ninja H2 SX gets the Ninja green colours, all the aforementioned goodies and even weighs 4kg more than the base version. In place of the fancy TFT display, the base H2 SX gets a low-spec LCD screen, plastics in place of where the cornering lamps should be and a windscreen that sits lower. The black colour too is exclusive to the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX. Kawasaki unfortunately didn't confirm any India plans, however, we expect the motorcycle to show up at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 21,80,000
Starts Rs 34,50,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000