EICMA 2017: MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR 2018 showcased
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR has been updated for 2018 and the changes are both on the cosmetic and mechanical bits of the motorcycle. Revealed at the EICMA 2017, the updated MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR receives a few styling tweaks that make the motorcycle look a lot more focused. The tail section is completely new and MV Agusta has ditched the previous twin LED tail lamp for a single piece LED strip. The number plate holder is also new and keeps the tail section, clutter free. The single side swing arm puts the lovely, wire spoke wheels on full display. MV Agusta's attention to detail is also visible in the way the new pillion footrest is crafted. A bracket keeps the footrest concealed, when not in use, which improves the aesthetics of the motorcycle. The Dragster 800 RR also gets an adjustable handlebar, allowing the rider to set up a comfortable riding position.
The 798cc, three-cylinder engine has been mounted on new points to improve the torsional rigidity of the frame. The engine has been tweaked to comply with the latest emission norms. Changes have been made to the profile of the intake cams. The engine casing has been redesigned to offer better impact protection, in the event of a fall. The gearbox is all new and is said to offer smoother and more precise shifts.
For 2018, the electronics have also been updated and MV Agusta says that they've made major improvements to the ride-by-wire system as well as the 8-level traction control system.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR will be available in two colours- grey with fluorescent yellow and white with a mix of grey and fluorescent red.
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign