EICMA 2017: MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR 2018 showcased
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR has been updated for 2018 and the changes are both on the cosmetic and mechanical bits of the motorcycle. Revealed at the EICMA 2017, the updated MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR receives a few styling tweaks that make the motorcycle look a lot more focused. The tail section is completely new and MV Agusta has ditched the previous twin LED tail lamp for a single piece LED strip. The number plate holder is also new and keeps the tail section, clutter free. The single side swing arm puts the lovely, wire spoke wheels on full display. MV Agusta's attention to detail is also visible in the way the new pillion footrest is crafted. A bracket keeps the footrest concealed, when not in use, which improves the aesthetics of the motorcycle. The Dragster 800 RR also gets an adjustable handlebar, allowing the rider to set up a comfortable riding position.
The 798cc, three-cylinder engine has been mounted on new points to improve the torsional rigidity of the frame. The engine has been tweaked to comply with the latest emission norms. Changes have been made to the profile of the intake cams. The engine casing has been redesigned to offer better impact protection, in the event of a fall. The gearbox is all new and is said to offer smoother and more precise shifts.
For 2018, the electronics have also been updated and MV Agusta says that they've made major improvements to the ride-by-wire system as well as the 8-level traction control system.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR will be available in two colours- grey with fluorescent yellow and white with a mix of grey and fluorescent red.
- NewsMG Motor India to set up 100-member women's hostel for workforce
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: GWM Ora R1
- NewsGet your Formula 1 fix with these classic F1 races that will be aired on Star Sports Select beginning April 10
- NewsUpcoming crossovers expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- NewsMG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055