EICMA 2017: Suzuki SV650X is a cafe-racer inspired motorcycle
Suzuki has added another motorcycle to its SV650 lineup at the EICMA 2017. Called the Suzuki SV650X, the neo-retro cafe racer is inspired by the SV 650 Rally Concept showcased at the Osaka Motor Show in 2016. Suzuki says that the SV650X pays homage to the tarmac rally cars from 70s. Built on the Suzuki SV650 platform, the Suzuki SV650X brings in a tinted screen for the bikini fairing, clip-ons and a scooped in seat. There are twin discs at the front with a single one at the rear and needless to say, these have dual-channel ABS.
The Suzuki SV650X makes use of the familiar 75PS/64Nm V-twin engine as the standard SV650, and gets Suzuki's low-rpm assist and easy-start system (Suzuki offers this on the Access 125 scooter too). There are also new, preload adjustable front forks and Suzuki says that the entire SV range will get this for the MY 2018. Expect the Suzuki SV650X to go on sale in European markets early next year.
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018