EICMA 2017: Suzuki SV650X is a cafe-racer inspired motorcycle
Suzuki has added another motorcycle to its SV650 lineup at the EICMA 2017. Called the Suzuki SV650X, the neo-retro cafe racer is inspired by the SV 650 Rally Concept showcased at the Osaka Motor Show in 2016. Suzuki says that the SV650X pays homage to the tarmac rally cars from 70s. Built on the Suzuki SV650 platform, the Suzuki SV650X brings in a tinted screen for the bikini fairing, clip-ons and a scooped in seat. There are twin discs at the front with a single one at the rear and needless to say, these have dual-channel ABS.
The Suzuki SV650X makes use of the familiar 75PS/64Nm V-twin engine as the standard SV650, and gets Suzuki's low-rpm assist and easy-start system (Suzuki offers this on the Access 125 scooter too). There are also new, preload adjustable front forks and Suzuki says that the entire SV range will get this for the MY 2018. Expect the Suzuki SV650X to go on sale in European markets early next year.
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed