EICMA 2018: Ducati Monster 821 Stealth unveiled
Among the slew of motorcycle unveils taking place at EICMA 2018, Ducati has also unveiled the Monster 821 Stealth. The Stealth is more than just a cosmetic package, coming equipped with a few features not available on the standard Monster 821.
These updates are an adjustable 43mm Kayaba front fork, as well as a small bikini fairing on top of the headlight. Also new is the Ducati Quick Shifter tech, this bi-directional setup has already made an appearance on various top of the line Ducati bikes. The Stealth also gets a unique paint job finished in black, white and red.
The Monster 821 Stealth will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the standard model. This motor produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories on the standard Monster.
Starts Rs 9,56,000
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019