EICMA 2018: Ducati Monster 821 Stealth unveiled
Among the slew of motorcycle unveils taking place at EICMA 2018, Ducati has also unveiled the Monster 821 Stealth. The Stealth is more than just a cosmetic package, coming equipped with a few features not available on the standard Monster 821.
These updates are an adjustable 43mm Kayaba front fork, as well as a small bikini fairing on top of the headlight. Also new is the Ducati Quick Shifter tech, this bi-directional setup has already made an appearance on various top of the line Ducati bikes. The Stealth also gets a unique paint job finished in black, white and red.
The Monster 821 Stealth will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the standard model. This motor produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories on the standard Monster.
Starts Rs 9,56,000
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip