EICMA 2018: Ducati Monster 821 Stealth unveiled
Among the slew of motorcycle unveils taking place at EICMA 2018, Ducati has also unveiled the Monster 821 Stealth. The Stealth is more than just a cosmetic package, coming equipped with a few features not available on the standard Monster 821.
These updates are an adjustable 43mm Kayaba front fork, as well as a small bikini fairing on top of the headlight. Also new is the Ducati Quick Shifter tech, this bi-directional setup has already made an appearance on various top of the line Ducati bikes. The Stealth also gets a unique paint job finished in black, white and red.
The Monster 821 Stealth will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the standard model. This motor produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories on the standard Monster.
Starts Rs 11,15,000
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars