EICMA 2018: Ducati Monster 821 Stealth unveiled
Among the slew of motorcycle unveils taking place at EICMA 2018, Ducati has also unveiled the Monster 821 Stealth. The Stealth is more than just a cosmetic package, coming equipped with a few features not available on the standard Monster 821.
These updates are an adjustable 43mm Kayaba front fork, as well as a small bikini fairing on top of the headlight. Also new is the Ducati Quick Shifter tech, this bi-directional setup has already made an appearance on various top of the line Ducati bikes. The Stealth also gets a unique paint job finished in black, white and red.
The Monster 821 Stealth will be powered by the same 821cc, Testastretta V-twin engine as seen on the standard model. This motor produces 109PS and 86Nm. However, it now meets BS IV emission regulations. The motor is paired to a six-speed transmission.
The bike gets 43mm forks at the front and an adjustable shock at the rear. Braking duties are taken care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial callipers. Ducati is also offering the Ducati Quick Shift (Up/down) and Ducati Multimedia System as accessories on the standard Monster.
Starts Rs 10,99,000
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc