EICMA 2018: Honda showcases CB125X and CB125M concepts
The EICMA 2018 has been a platform for many concept and design studies by various automobile manufacturers. Honda two-wheelers showcased the two new 125cc design studies ideated by the company's research and development centre in Rome. The CB125X and CB125M, are based on the CB125R platform. A motorcycle that is on sale in international markets and not in India. The 125cc segment of motorcycles has seen a growth of 25 per cent in the European market. And Honda is eyeing a large share of that with these two offerings.
CB125M and CB125X Concepts
Honda mentions that the CB125M is a naked street-focused machine offered in red, with more than a hint of super-motard in its design. The futuristic lines are minimalist and ultra-sharp, with a seat section that runs seamlessly into a short, high tail, and a miniscule LED headlight.
While the all-white CB125X is an adventure-focused 'X' model, with a multitude of chiseled lines and solid surfaces that bring to mind the world of science fiction. The lines are both athletic and clean, while the seat and frame meet seamlessly in a forward-leaning stance that gives an aura of aggressive dynamism. The front of the CB125X is remarkable for its three lights: one central and one tucked inside each side fairing. In the official release, the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer mentions that both models are sure to stimulate the imagination of younger visitors to the world's largest motorcycle show, as they consider the many possibilities of a life on two wheels.
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh