EICMA 2019: 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050 and 1050 XT - Image Gallery
Suzuki V-Strom 1050 and the 1050 XT have been unveiled at the EICMA 2019. For the 2020 model, Suzuki V-Strom 1050 uses the same chassis, suspension units and engine as the predecessor, V-Strom 1000.
The V-Strom 1050 and V-Strom 1050 XT are likely to make their way to India too, by mid-2020 and we expect the prices to be between Rs 1.5-2 lakh dearer than the V-Strom 1000, closer to 15.5 lakh ballpark.
The engine is the same 1,037cc V-Twin that also did duty in the V-Strom 1000, however, the engine has been updated to meet the Euro 5 emission norms.
The power figures have gone up to 107PS and 100Nm
The V-Strom 1050 gets the 19-inch front rim and a 17-inch rear rim, although the standard variant gets alloys whereas the XT variant gets spoke-wire rims.
The V-Strom 1050 XT employs a new six-way three-axis Bosch IMU that enables a more refined measurement of yaw, pitch and roll movement along with the acceleration and deceleration.
The XT features aids like Hill Hold, slope deceleration control, cornering brake control, and a load-dependent brake force control.
Traction control and three-level riding modes are standard on both variants of the V-Strom 1050.
Starts Rs 7,46,577
- NewsTop five large displacement motorcycles on sale in India
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure