EICMA 2019: A closer look at the India-bound KTM 390 Adventure - Image Gallery
KTM 390 Adventure has been officially revealed at the EICMA 2019. The motorcycle uses the 390 Duke as the base and gets elements such as long-travel suspension, knobby tyres, styling and riding position to set it apart as an adventure tourer. The motorcycle is said to be launched in India in the first week of December at the India Bike Week, however, We are awaiting final confirmation from the company regarding the same.
Until then, let's take a closer look at the KTM's entry-level adventure motorcycle.
The styling is an inspiration from the elder 790 Adventure. The 390 Adventure gets an all-LED headlamp upfront with sharply styled LED DRLs.
The frame is a revised version of the 390 Duke and houses a 373c single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that we have seen in the Duke and RC 390s.
The engine has a power output of 44.5PS at 9,000rpm and 37Nm at 7,000rpm and will come mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Even though the power figures are similar to the 390 Duke's, the torque and power curve are expected to be different.
The 390 Adventure gets fully adjustable upside-down separate function forks in the front and preload and rebound adjustable mono-shock in the rear.
For electronics, the KTM 390 Adventure uses a six-axis IMU for traction control and cornering ABS.
The KTM 390 Adventure is expected to be priced around Rs 3-3.2 lakh ex-showroom India and the deliveries are expected to commence early 2020.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block