EICMA 2019: Royal Enfield showcases Twins FT Flat track motorcycle
Royal Enfield is also one of the manufacturers who made the most of their presence at EICMA 2019. Royal Enfield showcased the Himalayan adventure tourer in three different colours alongside the Bullet Trials that was showcased for the first time for the motorcycle enthusiast in Italy.
Royal Enfield also unveiled another project motorcycle, but this time, a flat tracker dubbed Twins FT - a custom build in collaboration with Harris Performance and inputs from Flat track racers. The chaps at Harris performance and Royal Enfield have derived an all-new motorcycle using minimum mechanical parts from the Interceptor 650.
It uses a 650cc parallel-twin engine but has a bigger bore than the standard. The engine is housed in a bespoke twin-down pipe cradle chassis made out of brazed steel tube. The exhaust system is from S&S that gets custom fabrication to enhance performance as well as the looks.
Cycle parts are the telescopic front forks in the front developed by Harris and RSD rims shod with Dunlop flat track tyres. For braking, the Twins FT has a Brembo calliper and master-cylinder mounted for the rear wheel.
Other custom motorcycles at the Royal Enfield's EICMA 2019 pavilion were Nought Tea v1.0, Nought Tea v2.0, Two Smoking Barrels (TSB), MJR Roach and Gallinella.
Commenting on the custom display at EICMA 2019, Adrian John Sellers who leads custom motorcycle projects at Royal Enfield said, "We are thrilled to showcase some of this year's most exciting custom builds by Royal Enfield to the motorcycling enthusiasts at EICMA 2019. Our motorcycles are the perfect canvas for customization and it is inspiring to see the best custom builders across the globe add their unique expression and personalities to the Royal Enfield story."
Starts Rs 97,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz India to set up temporary hospital for COVID-19 patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Jaguar Land Rover deploys 160 vehicles globally
- NewsGuillaume Cartier appointed Chairman at Nissan for Africa, Middle East and India region
- NewsEngines we will miss in the BSVI era
- NewsIndian automotive industry donates more than 1000cr for COVID relief fund
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055