Entries open for 2015 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally
The one good thing about the rains in Mumbai, other than the murderous summer cooling off, is finally here. Sportscraft has announced the dates for the 2015 edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally, which is news that will cheer many a scooterist. The rally will take place between the 8th and 9th of August, 2015. Entries are open till 31st July, 2015, with a late entry provision till the 5th of August, allowing people to compete at a higher entry fee.
The three categories for this year's edition of the event are Class S1 (80-110cc) two-strokes, Class S2 (110-160cc) two-strokes, and Class FSG (up to 160cc) four-strokes.
Since there is a maximum of 45 entries, with late entries closing on August 5, we recommend that you hurry if you would like to take part. Details, entry forms and supplementary regulations are available on www.sportscraftindia.com
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani