Entries open for 2015 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally
The one good thing about the rains in Mumbai, other than the murderous summer cooling off, is finally here. Sportscraft has announced the dates for the 2015 edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally, which is news that will cheer many a scooterist. The rally will take place between the 8th and 9th of August, 2015. Entries are open till 31st July, 2015, with a late entry provision till the 5th of August, allowing people to compete at a higher entry fee.
The three categories for this year's edition of the event are Class S1 (80-110cc) two-strokes, Class S2 (110-160cc) two-strokes, and Class FSG (up to 160cc) four-strokes.
Since there is a maximum of 45 entries, with late entries closing on August 5, we recommend that you hurry if you would like to take part. Details, entry forms and supplementary regulations are available on www.sportscraftindia.com
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India