Entries open for 2015 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally
The one good thing about the rains in Mumbai, other than the murderous summer cooling off, is finally here. Sportscraft has announced the dates for the 2015 edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally, which is news that will cheer many a scooterist. The rally will take place between the 8th and 9th of August, 2015. Entries are open till 31st July, 2015, with a late entry provision till the 5th of August, allowing people to compete at a higher entry fee.
The three categories for this year's edition of the event are Class S1 (80-110cc) two-strokes, Class S2 (110-160cc) two-strokes, and Class FSG (up to 160cc) four-strokes.
Since there is a maximum of 45 entries, with late entries closing on August 5, we recommend that you hurry if you would like to take part. Details, entry forms and supplementary regulations are available on www.sportscraftindia.com
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350