Escorts Ltd to show India's first autonomous tractor on Sept 6
Indian farming equipment maker Escorts Limited will reveal its autonomous tractor on September 6. The company claims that this will be India's first autonomous tractor. The reveal will take place at Esclusive 2018, an event at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi. The company has not revealed much about the project including what level of autonomy the vehicle will employ. However, what we do know so far is that tractor will come powered by technology and support from Microsoft, Bosch, Jio, Trimble, AVL, WABCO, Doosan, Tadano and Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
Escorts Limited chairman and managing director Nikhil Nanda will unveil the autonomous tractor. The company has stated that it will show an exclusive range of smart machines for autonomous farming and next-gen infrastructure. This could suggest that Escorts plans to reveal autonomous solutions beyond just the tractor, including connected systems to future-proof the industry. So stay tuned for all the details on Thursday.
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip