Escorts Ltd to show India's first autonomous tractor on Sept 6
Indian farming equipment maker Escorts Limited will reveal its autonomous tractor on September 6. The company claims that this will be India's first autonomous tractor. The reveal will take place at Esclusive 2018, an event at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi. The company has not revealed much about the project including what level of autonomy the vehicle will employ. However, what we do know so far is that tractor will come powered by technology and support from Microsoft, Bosch, Jio, Trimble, AVL, WABCO, Doosan, Tadano and Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
Escorts Limited chairman and managing director Nikhil Nanda will unveil the autonomous tractor. The company has stated that it will show an exclusive range of smart machines for autonomous farming and next-gen infrastructure. This could suggest that Escorts plans to reveal autonomous solutions beyond just the tractor, including connected systems to future-proof the industry. So stay tuned for all the details on Thursday.
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV