Event: Garage 52 to host Open House on April 23, 2016
Mumbai's Garage 52, a cool Garage in Khar, central Mumbai is hosting its first open day on April 23, 2016 to celebrate its third anniversary. Garage 52 began when jcMoto, one of India's top motorcycle custom builders, Mario Perreira, one of Mumbai's most respected motorcycle mechanics and Helmet Stories, one of India's top motorcycle touring outfits came together to share a space. Since then, the space has added a machinist as well as gear store along the way.
For their third anniversary celebration, Garage 52 is hosting DIY sessions where participants can learn how to work on a lathe (limited seats, filling fast!) and basic motorcycle maintenance. Artists Prankur Rana, Rohan Joglekar and Anything Metal Works will have their work on display for admiration and purchase. Also exhibiting their art will be jcMoto, Mean Green Customs and Bombay Custom Motorcycles.
Later in the evening, Rohan Mazumdar and The Mad Hatters will perform at Garage 52 while delicious grub and sizzling motorcycle-centered conversation rocks the evening.Garage 52 already has a reputation for tremendous motorcycle customs and excellent repair and maintenance work and more. Its period events, which include talks, workshops and more and rapidly becoming an important part of Mumbai's motorcycle cultural scene.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block