Event: Garage 52 to host Open House on April 23, 2016
Mumbai's Garage 52, a cool Garage in Khar, central Mumbai is hosting its first open day on April 23, 2016 to celebrate its third anniversary. Garage 52 began when jcMoto, one of India's top motorcycle custom builders, Mario Perreira, one of Mumbai's most respected motorcycle mechanics and Helmet Stories, one of India's top motorcycle touring outfits came together to share a space. Since then, the space has added a machinist as well as gear store along the way.
For their third anniversary celebration, Garage 52 is hosting DIY sessions where participants can learn how to work on a lathe (limited seats, filling fast!) and basic motorcycle maintenance. Artists Prankur Rana, Rohan Joglekar and Anything Metal Works will have their work on display for admiration and purchase. Also exhibiting their art will be jcMoto, Mean Green Customs and Bombay Custom Motorcycles.
Later in the evening, Rohan Mazumdar and The Mad Hatters will perform at Garage 52 while delicious grub and sizzling motorcycle-centered conversation rocks the evening.Garage 52 already has a reputation for tremendous motorcycle customs and excellent repair and maintenance work and more. Its period events, which include talks, workshops and more and rapidly becoming an important part of Mumbai's motorcycle cultural scene.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far