Event: KTM Orange Day to be held in Mumbai on May 3
KTM has organized its Orange Day for the owners of the 200 and 390 bikes. The event will be held on May 3, 2014 and the venue will be the parking lot of Imax Big cinemas situated at Wadala in Mumbai. The event starts from 5.30pm and for registration, owners can contact 0773060751/09167027089
The "Orange Day" is a platform which brings together the owners of KTM bikes
The Orange Day is a platform which brings together the owners of KTM bikes so that they can race each other and in the process experience the performance that these bikes have to offer. It also gives the owners an opportunity to mingle with fellow riders and like-minded people. Apart from the track, the event will also feature a service camp and stalls loaded with KTM parts.
Enthusiasts and participants can look forward to an evening of fun, music and biking action with refreshments for all
Enthusiasts and participants can look forward to an evening of fun, music and biking action with refreshments for all. This exciting biking event has previously been organized by KTM at Ahmedabad, Noida, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Baroda and Bangalore.
Below is a video link which will make you aware of what to expect from the event. So go ahead and check it out.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show