Event: Registrations closed for next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE
Registrations for the next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE, which is scheduled from May 6-10 have closed today. This time participants will get the chance to drive from Chandigarh through the locations in the lower Himalayas like Raison, the picturesque Parashar Lake and Mandi. The fleet for this edition will include three of Volvo's best cars the XC90, XC60 and the recently launched S60 Cross Country.
Helping them complete on this journey will be team OVERDRIVE. Along with driving these Volvos on routes with a picturesque background, participants will also learn the interesting process of content creation by being a part of the team. If that isn't enough, they will also get the chance to be featured on the India's number one automotive show, OVERDRIVE!
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo