Event: Registrations closed for next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE
Registrations for the next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE, which is scheduled from May 6-10 have closed today. This time participants will get the chance to drive from Chandigarh through the locations in the lower Himalayas like Raison, the picturesque Parashar Lake and Mandi. The fleet for this edition will include three of Volvo's best cars the XC90, XC60 and the recently launched S60 Cross Country.
Helping them complete on this journey will be team OVERDRIVE. Along with driving these Volvos on routes with a picturesque background, participants will also learn the interesting process of content creation by being a part of the team. If that isn't enough, they will also get the chance to be featured on the India's number one automotive show, OVERDRIVE!
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block