Event: TWO Open track day, January 22 and 23, 2018, Kari Motor Speedway
Throttle Wide Open (TWO), India's first motorcycle riding and track day school will be back at the Kari Motor Speedway this month for its first outing in the new year. Scheduled to be held on January 22 and 23, 2018 the two day event will allow registered users to ride their motorcycles extensively on track, being an "open session". The two days thus will not have the regular classroom and practical sessions but will provide two days of exclusive access to the race track in multiple sessions. Over the years, the TWO track days have grown to gain immense popularity owing to the simple format followed by Indimotard, who run the TWO track school.
Indimotard's TWO track days are back! January 22-23, 2018 are the dates if you are looking forward to some quality track time with your motorcycle
Those interested can register for the track days on the Indimotard website, though you must hurry as seats are limited to 30, to offer the best on-track experience. These seats would go for Rs 10,750 each which includes track time and lunch on both days. Those registering will need to spend on their own for travel, stay, fuel and transportation of their motorcycle (if required). TWO can also transport your motorcycle for you from Bengaluru to the track and back if needed. Goes without saying, experts from Indimotard like Anand Dharmaraj, one of the founders, will be at hand to help you be it with regards to riding or working on your motorcycle. Medical help will be available on track as well, along with marshals on track.
Seats for the TWO Open Track Days are limited to 30 to ensure the best on-track experience, so you need to hurry! Register yourself on the Indimotard website at the earliest
If you haven't signed up yet, head to the Indimotard website now and register for what promises to be one of the most fulfilling motorcycling experiences on a racetrack!
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India