Event: TWO Open track day, January 22 and 23, 2018, Kari Motor Speedway
Throttle Wide Open (TWO), India's first motorcycle riding and track day school will be back at the Kari Motor Speedway this month for its first outing in the new year. Scheduled to be held on January 22 and 23, 2018 the two day event will allow registered users to ride their motorcycles extensively on track, being an "open session". The two days thus will not have the regular classroom and practical sessions but will provide two days of exclusive access to the race track in multiple sessions. Over the years, the TWO track days have grown to gain immense popularity owing to the simple format followed by Indimotard, who run the TWO track school.
Indimotard's TWO track days are back! January 22-23, 2018 are the dates if you are looking forward to some quality track time with your motorcycle
Those interested can register for the track days on the Indimotard website, though you must hurry as seats are limited to 30, to offer the best on-track experience. These seats would go for Rs 10,750 each which includes track time and lunch on both days. Those registering will need to spend on their own for travel, stay, fuel and transportation of their motorcycle (if required). TWO can also transport your motorcycle for you from Bengaluru to the track and back if needed. Goes without saying, experts from Indimotard like Anand Dharmaraj, one of the founders, will be at hand to help you be it with regards to riding or working on your motorcycle. Medical help will be available on track as well, along with marshals on track.
Seats for the TWO Open Track Days are limited to 30 to ensure the best on-track experience, so you need to hurry! Register yourself on the Indimotard website at the earliest
If you haven't signed up yet, head to the Indimotard website now and register for what promises to be one of the most fulfilling motorcycling experiences on a racetrack!
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch