Events this week: WRC Sardegna, KTM track day and IndiKarting National Series
Here are the most interesting events of this week you should know.
1) WRC Rally Italia Sardegna
Date: 09/06/2106 to 12/06/2016
Location: Sardegna, Italy
Details: The sixth round of the World Rally Championship. This round happens in Italy and features some incredible, tight, gravel stages. There is no local telecast, so head to WRC.com for a live stream from the service park. But if you want the live action from all the stages and bonus footage, get a membership at wrcplus.com for a roughly Rs 380 per month.
2) KTM: Track Day
Location: Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore
Details: If you've got any of the KTM 390s, this is your chance to get some track time. The KTM-organised track day will have like-minded people converging on Coimbatore to get their fill of the racetrack. Expect lots of track time and instructions from some national level racers. Make sure you get there by 7am, though.Get in touch with your nearest KTM dealer for more information.
3) IndiKarting National Series 2016
Date: 11/06/2016 to 12/06/2016
Location: Wonder Speedway, Noida
Details: This is your chance to get into the racing scene in India. IndiKarting serves as a platform to introduce amateurs to racing. The series takes place all over the country and only requires the participants to show up and race. Karts are available on rent. The winner will get a chance to race in next year's National Championship.
Cost: Rs 1,500-1,770 per category
4) Independence Quattro Drive: registrations open
Dates: 09/08/2016 to 20/08/2016
Details: Our annual IQD is here again. Register now to discover Ladakh in OD style. Drive up to the mountains in the best of Audi SUVs and celebrate Independence Day with the Team OD in style. Registrations are now open, but hurry. The seats fill up really quick. This year there are two legs, one starts from Chandigarh and ends in Leh, and the other starts in Leh and ends in Chandigarh.
Cost: Rs 1 lakh
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled