Evolet electric two-wheeler brand to be launched in India today
With the growing focus on cleaner emissions and alternate fuels, multiple manufacturers are working on electrifying their portfolio, with all-electrics as well as hybrids. Among the brands that have already made their presence felt are, Okinawa, Revolt Motors, 22Kymco, Ather and Tork Motors. And now there is a new company that will join this bandwagon, the Haryana based Evolet motorcycle and scooters which is a part of Rissala Electric Motors Private Limited.
The models that are a part of the company's all-electric portfolio are Hawk, which aims at being a sportier bike with a range of 150km and a maximum speed of 80kmph. The charging time for this bike is 5 hours and is powered by a 2000 watt BLDC motor that produces a peak power of 3500 watt. The bike comes with all-LED lights, E-ABS and a digital console. Evolet will offer a warranty of 3 years on the battery and 18 month on the motor. Placed below the Hawk are the Polo twins, with a range of 65km and a maximum speed of 25kmph. The claimed charging time for this one is 3-4 hours. The two other scooter offerings from Evolet are Derby and Pony both of which are offered with an option between 60V/30Ah Lithium-Ion and VRLA batteries. Evolet also has a quad that runs on electric, has a driving range of 50km, charging time of 8hours and a top speed of 60kmph.
The company has its factory, corporate office and showroom in Haryana, India. At this point, not much about the brand is known to the public. The launch event will highlight the company's new products, launch plan and also how it's operational details. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block