Ex-Skoda India brand head, Thomas Kuehl appointed as Nissan India's president
Nissan has appointed Thomas Kuehl as the new president of its India operations, effective from October 1, 2017. Kuehl, who was working as the brand head of Skoda India four and a half years ago, has over 22 years of experience in the automotive field in different countries and departments. He replaces Guillaume Sicard, who stepped down as president to take up a position at Renault as VP of sales and marketing, Asia Pacific and MD, South Asia. Peyman Kargar, the chairman of Nissan's operations in Africa, Middle East and India, believes that with Kuehl's experience, the brand will be able to deliver the best products and satisfaction for its customers, dealers and employees in the country.
As the new president of Nissan India, Kuehl will be in charge of marketing, sales, research, manufacturing and development. Kuehl should have a good idea on how to tackle the Indian market thanks to his experience at Skoda. He says that the brand is set to grow significantly in the country by expanding its product line under Nissan and Datsun.
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review