Ex-Skoda India brand head, Thomas Kuehl appointed as Nissan India's president
Nissan has appointed Thomas Kuehl as the new president of its India operations, effective from October 1, 2017. Kuehl, who was working as the brand head of Skoda India four and a half years ago, has over 22 years of experience in the automotive field in different countries and departments. He replaces Guillaume Sicard, who stepped down as president to take up a position at Renault as VP of sales and marketing, Asia Pacific and MD, South Asia. Peyman Kargar, the chairman of Nissan's operations in Africa, Middle East and India, believes that with Kuehl's experience, the brand will be able to deliver the best products and satisfaction for its customers, dealers and employees in the country.
As the new president of Nissan India, Kuehl will be in charge of marketing, sales, research, manufacturing and development. Kuehl should have a good idea on how to tackle the Indian market thanks to his experience at Skoda. He says that the brand is set to grow significantly in the country by expanding its product line under Nissan and Datsun.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled