Exclusive: 2015 BMW X3 to be launched in India in August
The X3 is BMW's mid-size offering in the luxury-SUV space and knowing how lucrative this segment is at the moment, the German carmaker is in no mood to delay the launch of the X3 facelift for India. Revealed globally in February 2014, the X3 facelift will reach Indian dealerships next month.
The X3 is one of the models that BMW India assembles at its Chennai plant. The 2015 model gets a revised design with the most eye-catching change being the larger, kinked headlamps that extend all the way into the grille. The grille in itself is more prominent and sticks out like the one on the new X5 and the 3 Series. The front and rear bumpers get minor design tweaks that vary as per the trim levels. The interiors get revisions in the upholstery and trim options.
The popular 2.0-litre, four cylinder diesel engine has been tuned to put out better power and burn fuel more efficiently than its counterpart in the current X3. The updated 190PS engine is expected to make its way into the India-spec X3 facelift as well.
Watch this space at OVERDRIVE and look out for our thorough review and details of the X3 facelift.
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani