Exclusive: 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite to be launched in India in Feb 2018, priced at Rs 60 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has started a teaser campaign on its social platforms with the #IndianGoesElite. This is the 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite that the company claims to be one of the most exquisite motorcycles ever made. And the reason behind claim is the meticulous efforts in painting the bagger along with 23k gold detailing on it. The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite is a limited edition model and we at OVERDRIVE have learnt that only one unit of this classic will be launched in India.
The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite will be priced at Rs 60 lakh, on-road. This makes the Elite Rs 8 lakh more premium compared to the regular Roadmaster. The booking amount has been set at Rs 2.5 lakh and the single unit will be delivered next month in India. The 2018 Roadmaster Elite gets all-LED lights and loads of chrome on the front and the rear fenders. What makes it distinct from the regular offering is the custom-inspired two-tone candy paint with 23k gold leaf badging on the fuel tank. It also comes with a 300-watt audio system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Indian Roadmaster is powered by the company's 1811cc Thunderstroke 111 engine that produces 150Nm of torque at 2,900rpm. The touring motorcycle comes with a host of features that highlight the motorcycle's touring credentials, such as a windshield that can be adjusted at the press of a button, heated seats and grips for those early morning rides in the winter and adjustable floorboards which offer sufficient leg room.
Starts Rs 39,99,000
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India