Exclusive: 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite to be launched in India in Feb 2018, priced at Rs 60 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has started a teaser campaign on its social platforms with the #IndianGoesElite. This is the 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite that the company claims to be one of the most exquisite motorcycles ever made. And the reason behind claim is the meticulous efforts in painting the bagger along with 23k gold detailing on it. The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite is a limited edition model and we at OVERDRIVE have learnt that only one unit of this classic will be launched in India.
The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite will be priced at Rs 60 lakh, on-road. This makes the Elite Rs 8 lakh more premium compared to the regular Roadmaster. The booking amount has been set at Rs 2.5 lakh and the single unit will be delivered next month in India. The 2018 Roadmaster Elite gets all-LED lights and loads of chrome on the front and the rear fenders. What makes it distinct from the regular offering is the custom-inspired two-tone candy paint with 23k gold leaf badging on the fuel tank. It also comes with a 300-watt audio system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Indian Roadmaster is powered by the company's 1811cc Thunderstroke 111 engine that produces 150Nm of torque at 2,900rpm. The touring motorcycle comes with a host of features that highlight the motorcycle's touring credentials, such as a windshield that can be adjusted at the press of a button, heated seats and grips for those early morning rides in the winter and adjustable floorboards which offer sufficient leg room.
Starts Rs 39,99,000
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser