Exclusive: 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite to be launched in India in Feb 2018, priced at Rs 60 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has started a teaser campaign on its social platforms with the #IndianGoesElite. This is the 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite that the company claims to be one of the most exquisite motorcycles ever made. And the reason behind claim is the meticulous efforts in painting the bagger along with 23k gold detailing on it. The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite is a limited edition model and we at OVERDRIVE have learnt that only one unit of this classic will be launched in India.
The 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite will be priced at Rs 60 lakh, on-road. This makes the Elite Rs 8 lakh more premium compared to the regular Roadmaster. The booking amount has been set at Rs 2.5 lakh and the single unit will be delivered next month in India. The 2018 Roadmaster Elite gets all-LED lights and loads of chrome on the front and the rear fenders. What makes it distinct from the regular offering is the custom-inspired two-tone candy paint with 23k gold leaf badging on the fuel tank. It also comes with a 300-watt audio system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Indian Roadmaster is powered by the company's 1811cc Thunderstroke 111 engine that produces 150Nm of torque at 2,900rpm. The touring motorcycle comes with a host of features that highlight the motorcycle's touring credentials, such as a windshield that can be adjusted at the press of a button, heated seats and grips for those early morning rides in the winter and adjustable floorboards which offer sufficient leg room.
Starts Rs 39,99,000
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019