Exclusive: 2019 Bajaj CT100 ES spotted on test
An updated version of the Bajaj CT100 ES was spotted on test today. The 100cc commuter motorcycle was equipped with a redesigned exhaust system which could hint on tweaking the CT100 ES to meet the emission norms which will roll out in the near future. The motorcycle did not show any cosmetic changes, however, the engine could have been tuned to emit less carbon in the environment.
Along with the changes to the exhaust system, the test mule of the Bajaj CT100 ES was equipped with a combined braking system (CBS). A second brake wire is visible in the images that is routed to the front drum brake and will apply the braking force even if the rear brakes are worked.
The test mule was the top spec variant equipped with alloy wheels and sported the ebony black colour with blue highlights. The CT100 ES is an entry-level commuter motorcycle which offers an easy upright riders triangle with one piece (banana seat) for the pillion.
The spied test mule was equipped with alloy wheels which is the top spec of the CT100 ES range. Below the T100 ES are the CT100 KS and the CT100 B which miss out on features like alloy wheels and an electric starter.
Currently priced at Rs 40,833 ex-showroom New Delhi, the Bajaj CT100 ES shares the market space with TVS Sport and Hero HF Deluxe. However, the update is expected to increase the price by Rs 3,000 - 5,000 across all variants.
Starts Rs 82,253
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 39,900
Starts Rs 51,750
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15