Exclusive: 2019 BMW 7 Series sedan reaches dealership - India launch on July 25
The BMW 7 series sedan, has undergone a facelift and now sports character lines to match the family design. Team OVERDRIVE drove the updated sedan some time ago and you can read our first-drive impression.
The 7 series gets a larger grille flanked by twin-pod projector headlamps. The bumper is more aggressive and has larger intakes. The changes to the rear are more subtle. There is a new LED signature for the taillamps and new surrounds around the exhausts. The hood of the car is raised, as a part of the new design language.
The interior has seen an update as well. The instrument cluster is all digital and the infotainment system has been updated with the recent firmware.
The 7 series spotted has the 730d trim which puts out 269PS and 620Nm of torque. Still has a 0-100 time of 6.1 seconds. The other trim on offer could the 750i which gets a twin-turbo-V8 which puts out 537PS and 750Nm of torque. The twin-turbo V12 in the M760Li generates 593PS and 850Nm of torque. The car will get BMW's all-wheel-drive system as standard.
Expect the prices to be between Rs 1.2-1.5 Cr ex-showroom India. And the new BMW 7 series will rival the Mercedes Benz S Class.
2020 BMW 7 Series | Road Test
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- FeaturesCYCLONE ALERT - Precautions for driving in case you have to: Things you should know
- NewsMG ZS EV now available in six more cities across India
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!