EXCLUSIVE: 2019 Ford Aspire 'Blu' edition spotted uncamouflaged
The recently facelifted Ford Aspire was spotted with 'Blu' badges on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. The compact sedan was captured uncamouflaged and displayed the 'Blu' badge and decals on the sides and on the boot.
On the exterior, the car had some cosmetic changes such as a gloss black roof and blacked out ORVMs. The test car was equipped with 15-inch blacked out alloy wheels. The front grille had gloss black inserts with chrome accents.
On the inside, it is expected that the dashboard will have additional piano black inserts as a part of the 'Blu' theme. Other than the cosmetic updates, we expect the car to spawn with some more features than the outgoing model.
The spotted test car was equipped with the 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine producing 99 bhp which is currently on sale, however the Aspire 'Blu' is expected to make an appearance with a 1.2-litre petrol motor that churns out 94 bhp as well. Both the engines are expected to come mated to a five speed manual gearbox.
The Ford Aspire Blu is expected to be unveiled in the coming festive season along with the new Ford Figo. When launched the compact sedan will rival against the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Volkswagen Ameo, Honda Amaze, and the Hyundai Xcent. We expect a hike of Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 with the addition of this new edition.
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch