Exclusive: Ford EcoSport with sunroof to be in showrooms soon
Ford has had a high success with the EcoSport SUV. Waiting periods for this compact crossover have reached nearly a year. So while it is time for Ford to rest on their laurels, the American car manufacturer is set to make the car even more appealing.
At the Auto Expo 2014, Ford displayed an EcoSport with a sunroof.
A Ford official confirmed that this is indeed part of their plans. The EcoSport with a sunroof will be made available to customers in a few months. It will be available only in the top end EcoBoost trim and will be priced around Rs 50,000-60,000 more. Not only this, the EcoSport sunroof model will come with 17-inch rims and blacked out alloys.
We only expect the lines outside Ford dealerships to increase triple fold after this announcement. Post this development, the EcoSport will be the only crossover in its category to offer a sunroof.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh