Exclusive: Jaguar India drops prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh
Jaguar India has slashed prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh. The price cut is applicable to all variants- Pure, Prestige and Portfolio. The new prices are effective immediately. The company says that reason behind the price drop is to extend the reach of the brand and make it more competitive. The price drop, is massive and brings the XE's pricing almost at par with the competition. The base XE petrol was priced at Rs 39.9 lakh (ex-Delhi) , however, after the price drop, it now costs Rs 37.25 (ex-Delhi). The top spec, Portfolio variant used to retail at Rs 47.99 lakh (ex-Delhi), but it'll now set you back Rs 45.34 lakh.
The XE is based on Jaguar's modular vehicle architecture and is the only car in its class to feature exhaustive use of aluminium. 75 percent of the structure is made of aluminium, which is not only strong but also incredibly light, in relation to steel. Besides the obvious weight savings, the lightweight also corresponds to agile handling and responsive steering.
A 2-litre, four-cylinder , turbocharged engine powers the XE petrol. In the top-spec Portfolio trim, the engine produces 240Ps and 340Nm. During our road test we were quite impressed with the refinement of the motor.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car