Exclusive: Jaguar India drops prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh
Jaguar India has slashed prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh. The price cut is applicable to all variants- Pure, Prestige and Portfolio. The new prices are effective immediately. The company says that reason behind the price drop is to extend the reach of the brand and make it more competitive. The price drop, is massive and brings the XE's pricing almost at par with the competition. The base XE petrol was priced at Rs 39.9 lakh (ex-Delhi) , however, after the price drop, it now costs Rs 37.25 (ex-Delhi). The top spec, Portfolio variant used to retail at Rs 47.99 lakh (ex-Delhi), but it'll now set you back Rs 45.34 lakh.
The XE is based on Jaguar's modular vehicle architecture and is the only car in its class to feature exhaustive use of aluminium. 75 percent of the structure is made of aluminium, which is not only strong but also incredibly light, in relation to steel. Besides the obvious weight savings, the lightweight also corresponds to agile handling and responsive steering.
A 2-litre, four-cylinder , turbocharged engine powers the XE petrol. In the top-spec Portfolio trim, the engine produces 240Ps and 340Nm. During our road test we were quite impressed with the refinement of the motor.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far