Exclusive: Lamborghini to open new showroom in Mumbai
Automobili Lamborghini is set to open a new showroom in Mumbai. The Italian supercar manufacturer had closed its Prabhadevi showroom last year. Incidentally, the new showroom is located a few hundred metres ahead of the previous one and is adjacent to the Porsche showroom. The company had not stated any reason for closing the earlier showroom.
Lamborghini has had a pretty good run in the country ever since it entered the luxury car market. The Gallardo has been the most hot selling Lambo, not only in India but also across the globe. The new Huracan too has garnered interest amongst the swish set in the country. The company's flagship, the Aventador too has sold quite a few numbers.
With Ferrari opening its new showroom at Bandra Kurla Complex, it was only a matter of time before Lamborghini made its presence felt in Mumbai. We expect the recently appointed CEO, Stefano Domenicali to inaugurate the showroom.
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance