Exclusive: Lamborghini to open new showroom in Mumbai
Automobili Lamborghini is set to open a new showroom in Mumbai. The Italian supercar manufacturer had closed its Prabhadevi showroom last year. Incidentally, the new showroom is located a few hundred metres ahead of the previous one and is adjacent to the Porsche showroom. The company had not stated any reason for closing the earlier showroom.
Lamborghini has had a pretty good run in the country ever since it entered the luxury car market. The Gallardo has been the most hot selling Lambo, not only in India but also across the globe. The new Huracan too has garnered interest amongst the swish set in the country. The company's flagship, the Aventador too has sold quite a few numbers.
With Ferrari opening its new showroom at Bandra Kurla Complex, it was only a matter of time before Lamborghini made its presence felt in Mumbai. We expect the recently appointed CEO, Stefano Domenicali to inaugurate the showroom.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review