Exclusive: Lamborghini to open new showroom in Mumbai
Automobili Lamborghini is set to open a new showroom in Mumbai. The Italian supercar manufacturer had closed its Prabhadevi showroom last year. Incidentally, the new showroom is located a few hundred metres ahead of the previous one and is adjacent to the Porsche showroom. The company had not stated any reason for closing the earlier showroom.
Lamborghini has had a pretty good run in the country ever since it entered the luxury car market. The Gallardo has been the most hot selling Lambo, not only in India but also across the globe. The new Huracan too has garnered interest amongst the swish set in the country. The company's flagship, the Aventador too has sold quite a few numbers.
With Ferrari opening its new showroom at Bandra Kurla Complex, it was only a matter of time before Lamborghini made its presence felt in Mumbai. We expect the recently appointed CEO, Stefano Domenicali to inaugurate the showroom.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks