Breaking: Mahindra KUV100's Explorer kit costs Rs 50,000
Mahindra recently launched the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), and are expecting big things from their smallest car yet. They've announced a list of accessories that can be optioned with this compact SUV. Mahindra also offers most of them as a package which they call the Explorer Kit. This kit gives the Mahindra KUV100 a more rugged look with additional cladding, side skirts, bonnet scoops, door and tail lamp protectors. It will cost customers an additional Rs 50,000 over the base price.
The other exterior accessories on the Mahindra KUV100 include a front and rear bumper, rear spoiler with an LED strip, a bull bar, side foot steps, a roof carrier and an inflatable carrier. If you like chrome on your car, Mahindra offers plenty of that too, with chrome grilles and chrome trims for various portions of the car.
The Mahindra KUV100's interior can be spruced up with rear seat entertainment screens, a rear view camera, an ISOFIX seat and even an HUD display. Most of these accessories should be available at your local aftermarket store, but you could void your warranty by using unofficial parts.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100:
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020