Breaking: Mahindra KUV100's Explorer kit costs Rs 50,000
Mahindra recently launched the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), and are expecting big things from their smallest car yet. They've announced a list of accessories that can be optioned with this compact SUV. Mahindra also offers most of them as a package which they call the Explorer Kit. This kit gives the Mahindra KUV100 a more rugged look with additional cladding, side skirts, bonnet scoops, door and tail lamp protectors. It will cost customers an additional Rs 50,000 over the base price.
The other exterior accessories on the Mahindra KUV100 include a front and rear bumper, rear spoiler with an LED strip, a bull bar, side foot steps, a roof carrier and an inflatable carrier. If you like chrome on your car, Mahindra offers plenty of that too, with chrome grilles and chrome trims for various portions of the car.
The Mahindra KUV100's interior can be spruced up with rear seat entertainment screens, a rear view camera, an ISOFIX seat and even an HUD display. Most of these accessories should be available at your local aftermarket store, but you could void your warranty by using unofficial parts.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100:
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018