Breaking: Mahindra KUV100's Explorer kit costs Rs 50,000
Mahindra recently launched the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), and are expecting big things from their smallest car yet. They've announced a list of accessories that can be optioned with this compact SUV. Mahindra also offers most of them as a package which they call the Explorer Kit. This kit gives the Mahindra KUV100 a more rugged look with additional cladding, side skirts, bonnet scoops, door and tail lamp protectors. It will cost customers an additional Rs 50,000 over the base price.
The other exterior accessories on the Mahindra KUV100 include a front and rear bumper, rear spoiler with an LED strip, a bull bar, side foot steps, a roof carrier and an inflatable carrier. If you like chrome on your car, Mahindra offers plenty of that too, with chrome grilles and chrome trims for various portions of the car.
The Mahindra KUV100's interior can be spruced up with rear seat entertainment screens, a rear view camera, an ISOFIX seat and even an HUD display. Most of these accessories should be available at your local aftermarket store, but you could void your warranty by using unofficial parts.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100:
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far