Explore the stunning 360 degree view of Italy's Lamborghini Museum, and you can even get inside your favourite Lambo
Now the Google Maps will not only show you the way to the famous Lamborghini Museum in Italy, but will also take you inside the exclusive building and will even let you sit inside and explore the iconic cars on display.
Lamborghini has launched an indoor view of its exclusive museum. This has been done with the help of Google's street view technology. It allows people to navigate through the two- story structure located in Sant'Agata Bolognese and explore the entire 'cache of Lambos', right from classics to the modern super sportscars.
How to use the Map
1) CLick on the Museo Lamborghini icon on Google Maps
2) If already inside the museum, use scroll on the mouse to zoom in and out
3) Drag your mouse for a 360 degree view
4) Click on arrows to move around the museum
5) Keep an eye out for cars with an open door, that's an invitation to check out the interiors
6) Go upstairs, there are some stunning models to explore there
Owing to the technology, web users from across the globe can now experience a 360° panoramic view of Lamborghini's iconic supercars which symbolise 'Made in Italy' since 1963. Spread across two floors covering 15000 sq. mt, the museum's collection includes famed models like Miura, Countach, Diablo and Murciélago accompanied by prototypes, limited editions, one-off models, racing cars and marine engines. Unique scale models of original styling taken from Lamborghini's Centro Stile can also be found on display along with some of the legendary V12 powertrains.
The virtual tour includes an additional feature which allows visitors to access an interior view of a few selected models and also offers the rare opportunity to see the Reventon (limited series of only 20 units), Estoque and Sesto Elemento (exclusive to the museum).
This tour of Lamborghini's museum on the web is available on PC, tablet and mobile via browsers and the Google Map App. The App is supported by both iOS and Android.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks