Extended warranty for Honda cars less than seven years old
Honda Cars India's new Anytime Warranty scheme should actually be called 'Anytime before seven years or 1 lakh kilometres'. So if you own a Honda that's not more than seven years old and haven't clocked more than 1,00,000km on the odo then you can avail the extended warranty which will be valid up to another year or the next 20,000km whichever comes first.
The warranty covers damage repair and replacement of defective components that fall under the warranty. The price for extending the warranty depends on the model and the status of service records. Owners must keep in mind to purchase the warranty one month before the current one expires. The Extended Warranty is also transferable in case of purchase of a pre-owned Honda vehicle. Cars covered under the scheme also include discontinued models like the Civic, Jazz and Accord.
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh