Extended warranty for Honda cars less than seven years old
Honda Cars India's new Anytime Warranty scheme should actually be called 'Anytime before seven years or 1 lakh kilometres'. So if you own a Honda that's not more than seven years old and haven't clocked more than 1,00,000km on the odo then you can avail the extended warranty which will be valid up to another year or the next 20,000km whichever comes first.
The warranty covers damage repair and replacement of defective components that fall under the warranty. The price for extending the warranty depends on the model and the status of service records. Owners must keep in mind to purchase the warranty one month before the current one expires. The Extended Warranty is also transferable in case of purchase of a pre-owned Honda vehicle. Cars covered under the scheme also include discontinued models like the Civic, Jazz and Accord.
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works