ExxonMobil launches Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 engine oil in India
ExxonMobil Pvt Ltd has launched the Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 for hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and vans. The lubricant manufacturer claims that the oil contains additives that keep the engines clean from foreign particles and help keep engine temperatures under control. These features are especially relevant to driving in India's extreme road conditions characterised by high ambient temperatures and dust. Additives also reduce oil consumption due to better molecule shear stability.
Commenting on the launch, Deepankar Banerjee, CEO, ExxonMobil Pvt Ltd, said, "Every oil we manufacture is backed up by a long tradition of technological superiority, thus protecting your car's engine against wear and tear, under any driving condition. Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 takes our long tradition of technological superiority a step further. It is ideal for high-clutch use and stop-and-go traffic that characterises urban India's driving conditions."
To mark the launch, ExxonMobil will be running contests for retailers, mechanics and consumers. Retailers and mechanics will get brand's merchandise on purchase of every pack of Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40, while consumers can win a surprise gift. The Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 is available in different packs and is priced at Rs 316 for 1 litre, Rs 1,106 for 3.5 litre, Rs 1,580 for 5 litre and Rs 2,370 for 7.5 litre.
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively