ExxonMobil selected as authorised supplier for Tata Hitachi
ExxonMobil Lubricants has announced that it is the authorised lubricants supplier of Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery (THCM) Company.
THCM is the industry leader in excavation and construction equipment in India. The heavy-duty equipment manufacturer will use a wide array of hydraulic oils, engine oils, greases and gear oils by ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil's product portfolio comprises of Mobil Delvac Super 1400 and Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 engine oils for use in trucking, mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industry. These products meet the specifications of virtually all European and American engine manufacturers.
Gear oils include Mobilube HD 80W-90 GL5 and Mobilube GX 80W-90 GL4 which provide good shock loading capacities and can be used for automotive and construction machinery applications.
Nilanjan Das, AGM, Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery, said, "For the past one year, the ExxonMobil team worked very closely with the THCM QA and Strategic Marketing teams to develop and validate suitable oils for our complete aggregate portfolio. These products meet the stringent demands of our range of off-highway equipment. We are happy to have invested into this partnership."
- FeaturesBean counters: Observations from the 2018 Rally of Chikmagalur
- NewsINRC 2019: Champions Group announced as new promoters for national rally championship beginning 2019
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range