F1 2017: Mercedes releases teaser images of W08 ahead of tomorrow's launch
Teaser image of the new Mercedes F1 W08 with a rounded nose
A day ahead of the launch of their 2017 Formula 1 challenger, the W08, Mercedes AMG F1 has released teaser images of the car. The machine that will be raced by drivers Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas in the 2017 season of Formula 1 is garbed in typical Mercedes livery - it's silver and green. While there aren't too many details that visible in the teaser photos, one image does show the car's nose rather clearly. The nose is rather narrow, and Mercedes hasn't opted to go with a thumb stub nose, but the nose is nicely rounded instead.
Silver and blue-green livery as is custom
The covers of the new Mercedes will be pulled off by drivers Valtteri Bottas and Lewis Hamilton at the launch tomorrow.
Engine cover of the new Mercedes W08
The other images teased show parts of the car like the wings, the bargeboards and the engine cover, although details are still rather hazy.
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon