F1 2017: Mercedes releases teaser images of W08 ahead of tomorrow's launch
Teaser image of the new Mercedes F1 W08 with a rounded nose
A day ahead of the launch of their 2017 Formula 1 challenger, the W08, Mercedes AMG F1 has released teaser images of the car. The machine that will be raced by drivers Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas in the 2017 season of Formula 1 is garbed in typical Mercedes livery - it's silver and green. While there aren't too many details that visible in the teaser photos, one image does show the car's nose rather clearly. The nose is rather narrow, and Mercedes hasn't opted to go with a thumb stub nose, but the nose is nicely rounded instead.
Silver and blue-green livery as is custom
The covers of the new Mercedes will be pulled off by drivers Valtteri Bottas and Lewis Hamilton at the launch tomorrow.
Engine cover of the new Mercedes W08
The other images teased show parts of the car like the wings, the bargeboards and the engine cover, although details are still rather hazy.
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh