F1 2017: Striking new orange McLaren MCL32 F1 breaks cover
McLaren's throwing back to its glory days with the lovely papaya orange livery on the MCL32
McLaren's changing things up in a big way. Not only has the company changed their top management, they've also gone with a drastically different livery. Meet the 2017 McLaren MCL32, nice and bright in its orange livery. Yes, that same famed papaya orange livery that makes one think of Can-Am!
This is the car that McLaren is counting on to help recover from a few rather disastrous seasons. Partnering with Honda has proved to be tough so far, something that drivers Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button will attest to. Of course, the new McLaren MCL32 will be piloted by Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne.
Apparently Zak Brown, who replaced Ron Dennis at McLaren, is having none of the points-finishes any longer. He expects his drivers to make a return to the podium as soon as possible. More details and images soon. Watch this space!
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far